Lt. Michael Brothers
Adjunct Instructor, Air Force
Department Chair and Associate Professor, Kinesiology and Integrative Physiology
Associate Dean, College of Sciences and Arts
Adjunct Associate Professor, Biological Sciences, Cognitive and Learning Sciences
- Autonomic and Cardiovascular Control in Humans
- Neurovascular Responses to Mental Stress
- Sleep and Autonomic Activity in Humans
- Sex Differences and Sympathetic Activity
- Aerobic and Anaerobic Balance in Elite Athletes
Assistant Professor, Kinesiology and Integrative Physiology
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Biological Sciences
SDC 231/ Dow 407
Links of Interest
- Cardiovascular physiology, neurophysiology and exercise science.
- Neural mechanisms of cardiovascular diseases and metabolic disorders.
- Neural mechanisms of exercise training in regulating autonomic and cardiovascular function.