IT Governance and Reports
An IT Governance Committee was appointed by Provost Max Seel in September 2014. This
is a standing committee that acts as a liaison between IT, the Provost, and the campus
community. Part of its charge is to advise the Provost and the Budget Office concerning
strategic planning and spending related to Information Technology.
Committee Meeting minutes and supporting documents are available to Michigan Tech community members at: https://sites.google.com/a/mtu.edu/it_governance/home.
- Information Technology at Michigan Tech: 2017 Survey (12/04/17)
- Information Technology at Michigan Tech: 2016 Survey (9/08/16)
- Information Technology at Michigan Tech: 2015 Survey (6/16/15)
- Information Technology at Michigan Tech: 2014 Survey (7/10/14)
- A Proposal: Change the IT Funding Model to Eliminate Most Telecommunications Monthly Chargebacks (March 2015)