The International Programs and Services Office is committed to the globalization of higher education and supports academic departments with their international initiatives. We work in concert with academic deans, department chairs, and the Office of Sponsored Programs to develop mutually beneficial collaborations with international colleges and universities.
Services provided to academic departments include:
- Assistance with developing faculty-led study abroad programs
- Assistance with the development of Memorandum of Understandings (MOU) with international colleges and universities
- Assistance with the development of Memorandum of Agreements (MOA)
- Assistance with the development of exchange agreements involving students, scholars, faculty, and staff
- Assistance with identifying international program partners