Our mission is to facilitate the development, promotion, coordination and execution of quality international programs and services at Michigan Technological University.
International Programs and Services provides the following activities and services:
- Assisting new international students in their adjustments at Michigan Technological University
- Providing immigration support services and programming for current international students and their dependents
- Offering study/travel abroad opportunities for US students
- Fostering support for international curriculum
- Launching international recruitment campaigns
- Supporting local, regional, national and international partnerships
- Offering and supporting programs leading to the internationalization of Michigan Technological University
Hours and Location
Our office is opened Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, and is located on the Michigan Tech campus in the Administration Building, Room 200, (Building #1, Campus Map).
Michigan Technological University
1400 Townsend Drive
Houghton, MI 49931
Our staff listing is viewable online.