Volunteer—Parade of Nations
It’s the most fun unpaid job in town! Volunteer for Parade of Nations and be a part of the largest multicultural event in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
As a Parade of Nations volunteer, you might:
- Set up tables and chairs at the Dee
- Carry a flag in the parade (must be able to walk the whole parade route)
- Assist visitors at the Dee
- Sell soda
- Work with a stage crew
- Help with cleanup
- Help with directing the parade
There are lots of volunteer jobs at the Parade of Nations. All it takes is your willingness to help make this great event happen.
- Work in 2-3-hour shifts – whenever you’re available
- Set-up begins the Friday
- Volunteers especially needed on Saturday
Want more information? Contact us at email@example.com or call 906-487-2160