Benefit Services facilitates the Michigan Tech student health insurance plan for all students who are not covered by a family or other health insurance policy. Michigan Tech's students, spouses, and children are eligible for enrollment.
All graduate and international students are required to have health insurance. This can be accomplished by purchasing the health insurance policy through the University, or providing proof of comparable coverage applicable in the United States.
Student Insurance FAQ - Frequently asked questions about Michigan Tech's student health insurance policies.
Aetna Student Health Website - Aetna's dedicated website that includes detailed brochures, Aetna customer service, how to locate a doctor and more.
2013-2014 Health Insurance Forms
- Supported Graduate Student Aetna Highlight Sheet
- Unsupported Graduate and Undergraduate Aetna Highlight Sheet
- Enrollment Form for Undergrad and Unsupported Grad Students
- Enrollment Form for Supported Grad Students
- Health Insurance Comparability Waiver
- Graduate Student (Supported) Payroll Deduction Authorization