Why should you get involved with the PHC?
The Pavlis Honors College emphasizes the importance of enhancing your education outside the classroom. Through project management and leadership experiences, Pavlis students develop confidence and attain valuable career skills that differentiate PHC graduates from their peers. Our interdisciplinary team of faculty and staff advisors provide one-on-one coaching that will help fulfill any academic aspiration. Why else should you get involved with the Pavlis Honors College?
- Engage with a community of like-minded scholars and leaders
- Be eligible for scholarship opportunities available exclusively to PHC students
- Get priority admission and scholarship consideration as an NCHC member
- Attend professional conferences
- Network with visiting industry speakers and alumni
- Attain valuable career skills that differentiate you from your peers and enable you to lead with confidence
- Gain 24/7 access to the PHC Collaboration Space
- Reserve the Enterprise Collaboration and Communication Space for meetings or web conferences
- Increase opportunities to be mentored and grow your professional network
- Receive honors recognition on your diploma and transcript
Still not convinced? Stop by our offices in room 722 of the M&M Building to set up an appointment with a PHC staff or faculty member.