Online and Blended Programs
Some courses on campus are available both online and on campus. In addition, the following graduate programs can be completed online:
The following degree and certificate programs can be completed online through Michigan Tech.
Graduate Degree Programs
- Master of Engineering (emphasis on hybrid electric drive vehicle engineering)
- MS in Applied Science Education
- MS in Electrical Engineering (emphasis on power engineering focus)
- MS in Integrated Geospatial Technology
- MS in Mechanical Engineering
- MS in Medical Informatics
- PhD Mechanical Engineering-Engineering Mechanics
Graduate Certificate Programs
Undergraduate/Graduate Certificate Programs
Students should indicate that they are applying to an online program on their application if they intend to complete their degree off-campus.
At this time we can only accept international applications from Ontario, Canada for our online programs. Many countries have restrictions prohibiting students from earning their degrees online, and at this time we cannot accept international applications for our online programs from other countries.
If you are interested in an online degree from Michigan Tech, please check back for an updated listing of the countries where we can offer our online programs. We are working on establishing authorization in as many countries as possible. All students are still welcome to apply for our on-campus programs.
View all of the programs offered at the Michigan Tech Graduate School.