Some courses on campus are available both online and on campus. In addition, the following graduate programs can be completed online:
Online and Blended Programs
Graduate Degree Programs
- Master of Engineering (emphasis on hybrid electric drive vehicle engineering)
- MS in Applied Science Education
- MS in Electrical Engineering (emphasis on power engineering focus)
- MS in Mechanical Engineering
- MS in Medical Informatics
- PhD Mechanical Engineering-Engineering Mechanics
- Tech MBA Online
Graduate Certificate Programs
Undergraduate/Graduate Certificate Programs
Students should indicate that they are applying to an online program on their application if they intend to complete their degree off-campus. International students should contact the Graduate School if they are interested in pursuing an online graduate degree as many countries have restrictions prohibiting students from earning their degree online.
View all of the programs offered at the Michigan Tech Graduate School.