Forms for Graduate Students
These forms are for students with special circumstances, e.g., transferring credits or enrolling in UN5951. They are not required for all students.
- Continuous Enrollment Course Form (UN5951)
- Co-op Instructions and Forms
- Commencement Application Form—Complete this form eight weeks prior to commencement in order to participate in the ceremony. (formerly known as the "Early Walk" form)
- GSG Travel Grants Application—These grants are administered by the Graduate Student Government (formerly Graduate Student Council). Contact GSG with any questions about these grants.
- Graduate Academic Dismissal/Suspension Appeal Form—students who have been dismissed or suspended may appeal this decision using the online form. Please refer to Good Standing & Grading Policies for more information about the procedures.
- Graduate Study/Research Abroad—administered through International Programs and Services
- Master's Path Bridge Courses—For Master's Path students (international students with a three year baccalaureate degree).
- Michigan Tech Student Insurance Office—The Student Insurance office has links to the most current forms and policies. Please visit their page to find this information.(Graduate School policy on health insurance
- MIGS Transfer Form—Graduate students at Michigan Tech may take courses at another Michigan university with approval of both the home and host university
- Off Campus Graduate Degree Program Liability Statement—this form is only for students who are earning a Michigan Tech degree by completing their studies off campus through a special agreement between Michigan Tech and another institution.
- Parental Accommodation Request Form - For graduate students who would like to request leave due to do the birth or adoption of a child.
- Proposal Incentive Award Guidelines & Application Form
- Research-only Mode
- Petition to Enter—For graduate students at the Master's or PhD level who have completed the requirements necessary to enter research only mode. Research-only mode allows students to register for nine credits (full-time) at a reduced tuition rate.
- Course Overload Request—Students who are currently in Research-only mode may request permission to register for a course. The course will be billed at the full tuition rate, and will be in addition to the full-time research credits.
- Senior Rule Form—For undergraduate seniors at Michigan Tech who want to take courses toward a graduate degree before earning their baccalaureate degree.
- Transfer Credits Form—For graduate students who wish to transfer credits to Michigan Tech from another university