- Run Discoverer report FYGDET003 - Transaction Detail, worksheet by Fiscal Period - no Budget. If, for example, you want to determine if there are any receipts that you need to
keep from fiscal year 2008 for all of your department's purchasing cards, enter the
- Fiscal year: 08
- Beginning posting period: 01
- Ending posting period: 14
- Department code: 22600 (enter your department code)
- Rule class: ZLAN
- Transaction Description: use this field if you want to run the report for a specific pcard by entering the last 4 digits of the card number, following by a %. e.g. 1234%
- Click Go
- On the left side of the screen, click Export under Actions.
- Choose Microsoft Excel from the drop-down list
- Click Export on the right side of the screen
- Click Click to view or save on the left side of the screen
- Click Open
- Click anywhere in the spreadsheet on line 3 or lower and in the Home tab, towards the right, in the Sort & Filter drop-down, choose Filter. This creates drop-down lists for each column.
- In the drop-down list for the Project End Date column (D), choose Date Filters > After. . . Enter a date 3 months and 3 years before today. Example: If this is October 2012, choose 7/1/2009. This gives you a list of transactions (card numbers (see description) and month (see transactions date or fiscal period)) for which you need to keep old receipts.
Also in this section