Andrew J. Storer
- Noblet Building 120
Professor, School of Forest Resources and Environmental Science
Associate Dean, School of Forest Resources and Environmental Science
- PhD, Forest Entomology, University of Oxford
- MA, St. Anne's College, University of Oxford
- BA, Pure and Applied Biology, University of Oxford
- Erbilgin N, TR Gordon, DL Wood and AJ Storer. 2009. Bark beetle (Coleoptera: Scolytidae)-mediated fungal infections of susceptible trees induce resistance to subsequent infections in a dose dependent manner. Agricultural and Forest Entomology 11: 255-263.
- Marshall JM, AJ Storer, I Fraser, JA Beachy and VC Mastro. 2009. Effectiveness of differing trap types for the detection of emerald ash borer (Coleoptera: Buprestidae). Environmental Entomology, 38:1226-1234.
- Erbilgin N, G Ritokova, TR Gordon, DL Wood and AJ Storer. 2008. The pine engraver beetles show temporal variation in their contamination with Fusarium circinatum in Monterey pine forest in California. Plant Pathology Doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3059.2008.01887.x.
- Lilleskov EA, WJ Mattson, AJ Storer. 2008. Divergent biogeography of native and introduced soil macroinvertebrates in North America north of Mexico. Diversity and Distributions 14: 893–904.
- Opuni-Frimpong E, DF Karnosky, AJ Storer and JR Cobbinah. 2008. Key roles of leaves, stockplant age, and auxin concentration in vegetative propagation of two African mahoganies: Khaya anthotheca Welw. and Khaya ivorensis A. Chev. New Forests 36: 115-123.
- Nagel, LM, RG Corace III and AJ Storer. 2008. An experimental approach to testing the efficacy of management treatments for glossy buckthorn (Frangula alnus) at Seney National Wildlife Refuge, Upper Michigan. Ecological Restoration 26: 136-142.
- Opuni-Frimpong E, DF Karnosky, AJ Storer and JR Cobbinah. 2008. Silvicultural systems for plantation mahogany in Africa: Influences of canopy shade on tree growth and pest damage. Forest Ecology and Management 255: 328-333.