Faculty and Staff Positions
Michigan Tech is located on Upper Michigan's Keweenaw Peninsula. The area’s waters, forests, and snowfall (200+ inches annually) offer skiing, snowboarding, hiking, biking, and paddling opportunities.
The School of Forest Resources and Environmental Science is one of the most productive forest research programs in the nation. Our scientists are recognized worldwide for projects ranging from climate change and invasive species studies to forest biometrics and sustainable landscapes.
Learn more about the work we do and the unique ways we create a sustainable future—so that the natural resources vital to life will be here to enjoy and sustain us tomorrow:
- Collaborative, interdisciplinary faculty
- Responsive, skilled administrative and support staff
- Ecosystem Science Center
- Biotechnology Research Center
- Regional Center for Global Climate Change, US Department of Energy
- Assistant Professor of Wildlife Ecology
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Forest Genetics, Genomics, and/or Metagenomics
There are currently no staff positions open.
There are currently no research positions open.