Scholarships are the most familiar and sought-after type of financial aid. All admitted students are automatically considered for most merit-based scholarships; a special application form is not required, except for the Michigan Tech Leading Scholars Award and career interest scholarships. More information on these scholarships can be found in the links below. Unsure if you can afford college? Find out by using our net-price calculator.
Most scholarships are renewable provided the recipient meets the renewal criteria. In the spirit of philanthropy, some or all of a scholarship may be funded by a generous donor to the university.
- Leading Scholars
- Presidential Scholars (PSP)
- Michigan Alumni Legacy (MALA)
- Summer Youth Diversity (SYDIA)
- Michigan Tech Transfer Scholarship (MTTS)
- Michigan Tech National Merit (NMS)
- Wade McCree
- School of Business Impact Scholarship
- Athletic Grants
- Career Interest
- Noyce Scholarship
- Sponsored Scholarships