Employment opportunities for students are in facilities maintenance, grounds, energy management, and fleet services. Please fill out the appropriate application form and submit it online. If you have any questions, please call 906-487-2740 or stop by our office at Douglass Houghton Hall G044 between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
Michigan Technological University is an equal opportunity education institution/equal opportunity employer.
Types of Positions
Each position with Facilities Management has unique duties that enable students to work toward their goals while incorporating a work schedule into their academic studies. Positions we fill include the following.
Facilities Maintenance and Grounds
- Custodial services
- Grounds maintenance
- Trades area support
- Office support
- Energy conservation officers
- Energy management student assistants
- Central Heating Plant custodial services
- Clean and service fleet vehicles
- Transport fleet vehicles for preventative maintenance
- Provide delivery services for central receiving