Please use these forms for work requests, new projects, vehicle rentals, student employment, and an opportunity to support Tech's sustainable gardens.
PLEASE NOTE: Starting July 1, 2013 all work requests will go through a web based system called Maintenance Direct. Training sessions (about 1 hour) will be held each Monday at 11 am in the Facilities Management conference room starting on May 20, 2013 through Labor Day. Call 487-3288 to reserve a seat.
Try the new work order system now by following these directions.
- Submit request for trades (Major electrical, plumbing, HVAC or carpentry).
- Submit request for maintenance, or custodial services (burnt out light bulbs, dripping faucets, need hand towels, soap, toilet paper)
- Submit request to get your campus furniture and equipment moved.
- Submit non-emergency requests regarding heating, ventilation, air conditioning.
- Use for all capital project (>$50,000) anticipated in the next five years.
- Reserve a vehicle for University business.
- Get certified if you’re the driver of a twelve or fifteen-passenger van.
- Use this form to contest a parking violation citation.
- Apply for student employment in various areas of Facilities Management by visiting http://www.career.mtu.edu/HuskyJOBS.
- Keep the more than sixty Michigan Tech gardens flourishing.