If You are Accused of Harassment
Charges of sexual harassment are serious, because it is illegal. As a result, if you are accused of sexual harassment:
What you can do:
- Immediately stop the behavior that is offensive to others.
- If someone asks you to stop, stop.
- Think about what you're doing or saying, and how it could make others feel.
- Remember that the harassment is based on how other people feel and not your own comfort level.
- Contact the Institutional Equity Office for advice at (906) 487-3310.