Federal and State Resources
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
- Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
- US Department of Education (DOE)
- US Department of Labor (DOL)
- Michigan Department of Civil Rights (MDCR)
- NASA MissionSTEM
- Nondiscrimination and Equal Opportunity in NASA-Assisted Programs and Activities
- USDA Forest Service Complying With Civil Rights Requirements
- A Guide to Restroom Access for Transgender Workers
Affirmative Action Resources
Michigan Technological University is committed to equal opportunity and affirmative action. Michigan Tech is a federal contractor and is required to have a written Affirmative Action Program.
- Affirmative Action Program
- Affirmative Action Invitation to Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Diversity website Michigan Tech is committed to a diverse and inclusive community of and for scholars.