Proposing and Developing a New Enterprise Team
New Enterprise Teams can be proposed and developed in consultation with the Enterprise Program coordinator. The first step to propose a new team begins with a formal Enterprise Proposal.
Please use the following format:
Section 1: Development
- What type of business, organization, or service will the new Enterprise Team pursue?
- What are the Enterprise Team's goals and objectives?
- What possible sources of funding has the potential Team identified? (List of companies and organizations who could potentially fund the Team)
Section 2: Educational Component
- What will MTU students learn by being part of the new Enterprise team?
- How will students' learning outcomes be measured?
- From what disciplines will students come to join the new Enterprise Team?
- What is the ideal number of students to begin the new Enterprise Team?
Section 3: Finances
- Include preliminary operational budget for one year
- Discuss possible departmental or unit support for the proposed new Enterprise Team
Section 4: Computing and Space Considerations
- Discuss both first-year and long-term computing needs and office/workspace needs