- EERC 233
Associate Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Faculty Advisor, Automotive Computing Enterprise
Co-Coordinator, Hybrid Electric Vehicle Enterprise
- MS, Electrical Engineering, Michigan Technological University
- BS, Electrical Engineering, Michigan Technological University
Areas of Interest
- Factory automation
- Lee, K. H., Lukowski, J. T., White, C. L. (1997). "Effects of gasous hydrogen and water vaporpressure on environmental embrittlement of Ni3Al" (Vol. 5, pp. 483-490). (Published)
- Keith, J. M., Crowl, D. A., Caspary, D. W., Allen, J., Meng, D., Mukherjee, A., Naber, J. D., Lukowski, J. T., Meldrum, J. S., Solomon, B. D. (2009). "Hydrogen Curriculum at Michigan Technological University", American Society for Engineering Education Conference Proceedings (Published).
- Keith, Jason M (Principal), Crowl, Daniel A (Co-Principal), Meng, Desheng (Co-Principal), Naber, Jeffrey Donald (Co-Principal), Allen, Jeffrey (Co-Principal), Lukowski, John T (Co-Principal), Mukherjee, Abhijit (Co-Principal), "Hydrogen Education Curriculum Path at Michigan Technological University," Sponsored by US Dept of Energy, Project Dates: September 1, 2008 - July 31, 2011. Date Submitted: December 10, 2007. (Awarded).