Senior Lecturer in Accounting, School of Business and Economics
Faculty Co-Advisor, International Business Ventures Enterprise
- Masters of Professional Accountancy, Louisiana Tech University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Montana State University
Anne Warrington has over twenty-five years of experience in public and private accounting working with a wide variety of businesses. Since 1998, she has been teaching undergraduate accounting courses at Tech. In addition, she developed and teaches the Business Plan Development module for the Enterprise Program. As a co-PI on an NSF grant, she is involved in the development the entrepreneurial components of the Universidad del Turabo's Hispanic Entrepreneurial Program for Innovation (HEPI). She co-advises the IBV Enterprise (Biomedical Solutions for Global Markets) working with the business team on strategic planning and developing business plans for IBV's products.
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial/Cost Accounting
- Personal Financial Planning
- Accounting Ethics
- Business Plans
- Service learning and industry projects for undergraduate students
- Personal financial planning projects
- Enterprise research projects
- Troesch, V. E., Kampe, J. M., Oppliger, D. E., Warrington, R. O., Raber, M. B., Warrington, A. C. (2009). High School Enterprise: Increasing STEM Enrollment, (pp. 12 pages). Women in Engineering ProActive Network (WEPAN).
- Troesch, V. E., Kampe, J. M., Oppliger, D. E., Warrington, R. O., Raber, M. B., Warrington, A. C., WEPAN 2009 National Conference, "High School Enterprise: Increasing STEM Enrollment," Women in Engineering ProActive Network, Austin, TX. (June 17, 2009 - June 19, 2009).
- Warrington, Anne C (Co-Principal), "University of Turabo - UT Partnership for Innovation," $149,430.00, Sponsor: Federal Pass-Through. (March 1, 2007 - February 28, 2010; Date Submitted: August 30, 2006).
- Warrington, Anne C (Principal), "Kimberly-Clark Accounting Project," $13,685.00, Sponsor: Industry. (September 4, 2007 - August 18, 2008; Date Submitted: November 5, 2007).