- Associate Vice President, Enrollment and University Relations
- In addition to his responsibilities at Michigan Tech, John enjoys his role as a co-lead
facilitator at LeaderShape and a faculty member for various Academic Impressions professional
development conferences and webcasts. His research interests include student impressions
of college costs and children of student affairs professionals impressions of their
- A proud Husky herself, Allison began her career at Michigan Tech as a regional recruiter
in the Midwest and served as campus visit coordinator prior to being named director
in 2006. When not at work she enjoys spending time with family, gardening, and exploring
- Director, Student Financial Services Center
- Before his work in Student Financial Services, Joe gained valuable experience in the
areas Housing and Student Activities. Concurrently serving as a Michigan Tech Title
IX Deputy Coordinator, he is a strong advocate for sexual violence prevention and
campus safety. When Joe isn't busy with work or his doctoral program, he enjoys traveling,
watching movies, discovering exciting places in the Upper Peninsula, and spending
time with his beagle, Kirby.
- Director, Student and Advancement Information Systems
- Karen has served on the Ellucian Student Client Advisor Board, the Michigan Tech Blue
Line Board and the professional development committee at Michigan Tech. She also serves
as an adjunct faculty member at Gogebic Community College teaching business law, management,
and MS office.
- Director, Center for Pre-College Outreach
- The proud father of two girls spends his free time with his wife and family, traveling,
and playing the guitar.
- Director, Career Services
- Steve has a passion for researching how teaching techniques need to change to adapt
to how future generations learn most effectively. He enjoys traveling and meeting
people, then writing about their unique stories. The avid boater knows his way around
the grill and enjoys spending time with his family, including two black Labs, Zeus
- Director, University Marketing and Communications
- Ian enjoys being outdoors, going for long jogs, and spending time with his wife, J.R.,
and their two boys, Cale and Crosby.
- Director of International Programs and Services
- In addition to being passionate about empowering students to be successful, Cassy
also loves learning about other languages and cultures and traveling the world.
- She spends her weekends camping, hiking, eating, and exploring the local area with
her husband, daughter, and playful puppy.
- Provides administrative support to the Associate Vice President for Enrollment, Marketing
and Communications and the Associate Vice President and Dean of Students