- EERC 513
Assistant Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- PhD, Computer Engineering, Texas A&M University
- ME, Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore
- BE, Information Engineering, Xi'an Jiaotong University
Zhuo Feng received a PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Texas A&M University in 2009, an ME degree in Electrical Engineering from the National University of Singapore in 2005, and a BE in Information Engineering from Xi’an Jiaotong University, in China, in 2003. He is currently an assistant professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Michigan Tech, where he is affiliated with the computer engineering group. His research interests include circuit modeling and simulation on emerging parallel computing platforms, die-package power delivery network (PDN) simulation and optimization, electrical and thermal modeling and simulation of 3D integrated circuits (3D-ICs), variation-aware VLSI circuit modeling/optimization, and statistical static timing analysis (SSTA).
Areas of Interest
- Parallel circuit simulation on multi-core and GPU platforms
- Analysis and optimization of large-scale power delivery networks (PDNs)
- 3D integrated circuit thermal analysis and optimization
- Statistical circuit modeling, statistical static timing analysis (SSTA)
- Rasit Onur Topaloglu, Zhuo Feng and Peng Li, Interconnect variability and performance analysis, 18 pages, in Recent Advancements in Modeling of Semiconductor Processes, Circuits and Chip-Level Interactions (editor: Rasit Onur Topaloglu, co-editor: Peng Li), Bentham Publishing (www.ebook-engineering.org) 2009 (in progress).
- Zhiyu Zeng, Zhuo Feng, Peng Li, and Vivek Sarin, Parallel CAD special: Locality-Driven Parallel Static Analysis for Power Delivery Networks, ACM Transactions on Design Automation of Electronic Systems, under minor revision.
- Zhuo Feng, Zhiyu Zeng and Peng Li, Parallel On-Chip Power Distribution Network Analysis on Multi-Core-Multi-GPU Platforms, accepted by IEEE Trans. on Very Large Scale Integration Systems.
- Zhuo Feng, Peng Li and Zhuoxiang Ren, SICE: Design-Dependent Statistical Interconnect Corner Extraction Under Inter/Intra-Die Variations, accepted by IET Circuits, Devices & Systems.
- Zhuo Feng, Yaping Zhan and Peng Li, An On-the-Fly Parameter Dimension Reduction Approach to Fast Second-Order Statistical Static Timing Analysis, in IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 141-153, January. 2009.
- Ganesh Venkataraman, Zhuo Feng, Jiang Hu and Peng Li, Combinatorial algorithms for fast clock mesh optimization, accepted by IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems.
- Zhuo Feng and Peng Li, Performance-Oriented Parameter Dimension Reduction of VLSI Circuits, in IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 137-150, January. 2009.