The Center for Diversity and Inclusion provides a lactation room at the top of the stairs on the second floor of the Hamar House (Building 13). This space is designed for those who would like a private space to breast feed or utilize a breast pump.
Other lactation rooms are located in the following campus locations:
- Administration Building, 1st Floor
- Electrical Energy Resources Center (EERC), 1st Floor
- Great Lakes Research Center (GLRC), 1st Floor
- Lake Shore Center, 3rd Floor
- FirstMerit Bank, Ground Floor near lunch room
- Mechanical Engineering Engineering Mechanics building (MEEM), 4th Floor
- Student Development Center (SDC), 1st Floor
For a list of restrooms on campus that offer baby-changing tables, click here.