Keweenaw Commons and DHH, McNair, Wadsworth Dining Halls
Table tents are a low-cost advertising method that reach a large number of students at Michigan Tech. They consist of standard 8.5” by 11” sheets of paper folded into fours. Table tents are allowed in the Keweenaw Commons and Residence Dining Halls following approval by our staff and are intended to be announcements for current events.
- Design your table tent. Make sure it is non-discriminatory and not on lime green paper (this color is reserved for Memorial Union management or Residence Hall information only). Also make sure to include your organization or department name on it.
- Submit your table tent for approval.
- Email a PDF of your table tent to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Table Tent’ and your organization or department name in the subject line
- OR drop a hard copy off in the Memorial Union and Dining Services Office, room 101
- After receiving approval, print your table tents: Keweenaw Commons-120, DHH-35, McNair-50, Wads-97.
- Place your table tents in each area. All table tents in each location will be recycled every weekend and in the Commons when an event is scheduled there.