Keweenaw Commons and DHH, McNair, Wadsworth Dining Halls
Table tents—8.5-inch by 11-inch sheets of paper folded into fourths—are a low-cost advertising method to reach a large number of students, staff and faculty with announcements about current events. Tents must be approved by our staff.
- Design your table tent. Make sure it is non-discriminatory and not on lime green paper (this color is only used for memorial union and residence hall information). Be sure you include your organization or department name on it.
- Submit your table tent for approval:
- Email a PDF of to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Table Tent’ and your organization or department name in the subject line
- Or drop a hard copy off in the Memorial Union and Dining Services Office, Room 101
- After receiving approval, you can print your table tents. Copy amounts are: Keweenaw Commons,120; DHH, 35; McNair, 50; and Wads, 97.
- Place your table tents. Table tents in each location are recycled every weekend and in the Commons when an event is scheduled there.