- EERC 504
Assistant Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Assistant Professor, Computer Science
William and Gloria Jackson Assistant Professor
- PhD, Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Missouri
- MS, Electrical Engineering, Michigan Technological University
- BS, Electrical Engineering, Michigan Technological University
Links of Interest
Areas of Interest
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning
- Signal and Image Processing
- Sensor and Data Fusion
- Heterogeneous Data Mining
- Explosive Hazard Detection
- T.C. Havens, J.C. Bezdek, C. Leckie, K. Ramamohanarao, and M. Palaniswami. A soft modularity function for detecting fuzzy communities in social networks. IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Systems.
- T.C. Havens, J.C. Bezdek, C. Leckie, L.O. Hall, and M. Palaniswami (2012). Fuzzy c-means algorithms for very large data. IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Systems, 20(6), 1130-1146. Read More
- M. Moshtaghi, J.C. Bezdek, T.C. Havens, C. Leckie, S. Karunasekera, S. Rajasegarar, and M. Palaniswami. Streaming analysis in wireless sensor networks. In press, Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing.
- T.C. Havens and J.C. Bezdek (2012). An efficient formulation of the improved visual assessment of tendency (iVAT) algorithm. IEEE Trans. Knowledge and Data Engineering 24(5), 813-822. Read More
- Evaluating the Use of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for Transportation Purposes ($240,889), MDOT, 2013-2015, Co-PI (PI: Colin Brooks).