- 310 Rekhi Hall
Professor, Computer Science
- PhD, Computer Science, University of Iowa, 1979
Links of Interest
Area of Expertise
- Interprocessor Communication Algorithms
- Massively Parallel Computers
- Interconnection Networks
- Vormwald, S., W. Wang, S. Carr, S. Seidel, and Z. Wang, "Predicting remote reuse distance patterns in UPC applications", PGAS 10: Proceedings of the Fourth Conference on Partitioned Global Address Space Programing Models (Workshop), October, 2010.
- Franklin, B., and S. Seidel, "A Parallel longest common subsequence algorithm in UPC", Proc. of the High Performance Computing Symposium (HPCS), Best Paper award, April, 2010.
- "PGAS 09: Proceedings of the Third Conference on Partitioned Global Address Space Programing Models", New York, NY, USA, 2009. ACM. Conference Chair- El-Ghazawi, Tarek and Program Chair-Seidel, Steven.
- Simonton, E., B. Choi, and S. Seidel, "Using gossip for dynamic resource discovery", Proc. of the International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP), August, 2006.
- Zhang, Z., and S. Seidel, "A Performance model for fine-grain accesses in UPC", Proc. of the International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS), April, 2006.
- Zhang, Z., J. Savant, and S. Seidel, "A UPC runtime system based on MPI and POSIX threads", Proc. of the 14th Euromicro Conf. on Parallel, Distributed and Network-based Processing, Feb., 2006.
- Zhang, Z., and S. Seidel, "Performance benchmarks of current UPC systems", IPDPS Workshop on Performance Modeling, Evaluation, and Optimization of Parallel and Distributed Systems, April, 2005.