- Adjunct Associate Professor, Computer Science
- PhD, Computer Science, Purdue University, 1978
Area of Expertise
- Computer Science Education
- Computer Architecture
- Poplawski, D. A. and Kurmas, Z. "JLS/JLSCircuitTester: A Comprehensive Logic Design and Simulation Tool". Proceedings of the Seventh Baltic Sea Conference on Computing Education Research, November 2008, Koli National Park, Finland.
- Poplawski, D. A. and Kurmas, Z. 2008. "JLS: a pedagogically targeted logic design and simulation tool". Proceedings of the 13th Annual Conference on innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education (Madrid, Spain, June 30 - July 02, 2008). ITiCSE ’08. ACM, New York, NY, 314-314.
- Poplawski, D. A. 2007. "A pedagogically targeted logic design and simulation tool". Proceedings of the 2007 Workshop on Computer Architecture Education (San Diego, California). WCAE ’07. ACM, New York, NY, 1-7.
- D. A. Poplawski, "Synthetic Models of Distributed-Memory Parallel Programs" Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing 12:4 (August, 1991) 423-426.
- D. A. Poplawski, "Mapping Rings and Grids onto the FPS T-Series Hypercube", Parallel Computing 7:1 (April, 1988) 1-10.
- D. A. Poplawski and D. O. Rich, "Code Paging on Hypercubes", Proceedings of the 1987 International Conference on Parallel Processing (August, 1987) 710-712.
- D. A. Poplawski, "Parallel Computer Architectures", Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computation 20:1-2 (September, 1986) 41-52.