Graduates can receive up to six tickets for the Midyear ceremony. Tickets are requested through the Campus Bookstore online system which is also used for regalia orders. Directions can be found on the Cap and Gown page.
A few things to note:
- Only the graduate can request tickets.
- A ticket is required for entry.
- Graduates themselves do not need tickets.
- Tickets are free of charge. Under no circumstance should an exchange of money occur for tickets.
- Ticket pickup is from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm starting December 4th to 8th and December 11th to 14th at the Campus Bookstore Buyback Window. You will need to present a photo ID.
- Questions regarding tickets may be directed to the Campus Bookstore at (906) 487-2410.
Family and friends who cannot travel to Houghton for the ceremony may watch it live online.