The Van Pelt and Opie Library currently subscribes to 23 journals that are core to the Applied Cognitive Science and Human Factors program. In addition, the library has supporting journal holdings in engineering, computer science, exercise science, general psychology, and teacher education.
Using the electronic database search engine PsychINFO, Michigan Tech currently offers search access to psychology publications from the last three years. More access is sought, including availability of PsycARTICLES.
- Four-Year Course Requirements—2010-11
- Four-Year Course Requirements—2011-12
- Four-Year Course Requirements—2012-13
- Four-Year Course Requirements—2013-14
- Four-Year Course Requirements—2014-15
- Four-Year Course Requirements—2015-16
- Psychology Courses
- Degree Audit—Requirements
- General Education Requirements and Substitution Rules
- HASS, STEM, and Co-Curricular Requirements
Psychology Undergraduate Academic Advisor
Monday and Wednesday,
11:00am-noon by appointment
To schedule an appointment here are some things you must know first:
- 30 min appointments available M, T, Th 11:30 - 3:00
- From March 2 - March 23, 2017 only
- All new students (except freshmen) bring a print out of your Degree Audit Report
- PSY3090 Research Assistants or PSY3095 Teaching Assistants much talk to the faculty you are working for prior to your appointment. Have faculty send the chair an email.
- PSY4095 students please plan to attend a meeting with Dr. Peter Stacy on Thursday, March 2, 2017 from 3:30 - 4:30 PM in Meese 110.
- When you arrive for an appointment make yourself comfortable in the lobby if someone is there ahead of you.
Our classes fill very quickly, you are encouraged to register during your scheduled appointment rather than delaying registration!