Assistant Professor, Chemistry
Links of Interest
- Positions are open for undergraduate, M.S. and Ph.D. students and Postdocs
- Synthesis of molecular probes for evaluating substrate selection by carbohydrate transporters
- Development of platforms for tumor imaging and drug delivery
- Design and synthesis of bioreductively-activated DNA repair inhibitors
- Evaluating therapeutic potential of fructose transport targeting for cancer therapy and prevention.
- Development of fructose metabolism inhibitors.
- Development of carbohydrate transport specific drug delivery platforms
- Development of fluorescent assays for evaluating carbohydrate transport activity and screening carbohydrate transport and metabolism inhibitors
- Synthesis and evaluation of bioreductively-activated pharmacophores
- CH 4412 - Spectroscopy of Organic Chemistry
- CH5410 - Advanced Organic Chemistry
- CH4430 - Intermediate Organic Chemistry