- Dillman 201F
Assistant Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- PhD, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Links of Interest
- Construction Materials
- Transportation-related topics
- Pavement mechanics and the interaction between materials, analysis and performance
- Sustainable transportation infrastructure
- Roesler, J.R., Hiller, J.E. and Littleton, P.C., Large-Scale Airfield Concrete Slab Fatigue Tests, International Journal of Concrete Pavements, ISCP, Vol. 1, No. 1, Dec. 2005, pp. 66-87. (published among award-winning papers from 8th Int’l Conference on Concrete Pavements)
- Hiller, J.E. and Roesler, J.R., Determination of Critical Concrete Pavement Fatigue Damage Locations Using Influence Lines, Journal of Transportation Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 131, No. 8, July/August 2005, pp. 599-607.
- Hiller, J.E. and Buch, N., Assessment of Retrofit Dowel Benefits in Cracked Portland Cement Concrete Pavements, Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities, ASCE, Vol. 18, No. 1, February 2004, pp. 29-35.
- Hiller, J.E. and Roesler, J.R., Transverse Joint Analysis for Use in Mechanistic-Empirical Design of Rigid Pavements, Transportation Research Record 1809, TRB, National Research Council, Washington, DC, 2002, pp. 42-51.
- Van Dam, T.J., Buch, N., Hanson, K.F., Hiller, J.E., Sutter L.L., and Muethel, R. Michigan’s Approach to a State-Wide Investigation of Material-Related Distress (MRD) in Concrete Pavements, Transportation Research Record 1775, TRB, National Research Council, Washington, DC, 2001, pp. 1-10.
- Buch, N., Frabizzio, M.A., and Hiller, J.E., Impact of Coarse Aggregates on Transverse Crack Performance in Jointed Concrete Pavements, ACI Materials Journal, Vol. 97, No. 3, May-June 2000, pp. 325-332.
- Buch, N., Rehman, M.O. and Hiller, J.E., Impact of Processed Cellulose Fibers on Portland Cement Concrete Properties, Transportation Research Record 1668, TRB, National Research Council, Washington, DC, 1999, pp. 72-80.