MyPlan is an online career planning tool that can help you learn about and explore your academic major and career path options. Through skills, interest, values, and personality assessments, MyPlan can help give you more insight into what’s right for you.
Complete the easy assessments, and you’ll receive immediate results, as well as relevant, accurate, and current career information. We encourage you schedule an appointment with a career advisor to discuss your results and get help planning your next steps.
To Create a New Account
- Navigate to the Michigan Tech MyPlan home page.
- Click Create Free Account
- Register for an account using your Michigan Tech email address and complete the rest of the form.
- Choose any username and password; it does not need to be your information at the University.
- On page 2 of the registration form, enter the license code: HCVZLDJ7
If you want to meet with a Career Advisor to review your results, be sure to check the option "Would you like to allow the person who gave you this license code to be able to view your assessment results?"
To Access an Existing Account
If you already have an account click here
To share results with a Michigan Tech Advisor go to Account: My Orders: Group License: Check the option "Would you like to allow the person who gave you this license code to be able to view your assessment results?"