The job market is highly competitive. The Partner Program offers you a year-round presence on campus so you can build your brand and attract qualified, promising employees who meet your needs.
At Michigan Tech, you will find students who excel in engineering, forest resources, computing, technology, business, economics, and the sciences, arts, humanities, and social sciences. Many of our students have collaborated on real-world, hands-on projects in multidisciplinary teams.
Businesses and industry like to hire our graduates because they have a practical education, a good work ethic, understand teamwork, and contribute on the job from the start.
Membership in our Partner Program gives you increased exposure on campus through the following:
- Career Services website
- Corporate Advisory Board membership
- A presence on the front cover of Career Fair guidebooks
- Recognition at all the seminars put on by Career Services
- Logo placement on Career Services waiting area displays and within HuskyJOBS
- Opportunities to offer speaking engagements, training seminars, and materials and services
Your Membership Supports
- Sponsorship of our HuskyJOBS resume and interview scheduling software. Your membership supports free student access to this service.
- Enhanced career and placement training seminars.
- Expanded presentations, and facilitates corporate speaking engagements.
- Career counseling services, including supporting training for staff, and funding of career-search software and materials.
Becoming a Career Services Partner
An elite group of companies have decided to become a Partner with Michigan Tech Career Services. Join this elite group by participating in our Partner Program. Sponsorships levels begin at a $2,500 annual investment.
Next Level Involvement
We can assist you deliver more targeted messages about your employer brand and help you reach out to your target market.