The Student Philanthropy Council (SPC) is a group of student volunteers who are dedicated to sharing the impact and importance of private support on Michigan Tech's campus. SPC gives students a close-up look at fundraising operations on Michigan Tech’s campus through direct involvement in philanthropic marketing and campaigns.
SPC’s goals are to provide a student perspective on giving back, to promote awareness of the ways private gifts impact student life, and to establish a legacy of philanthropy that enhances the future of Michigan Tech.
- Katie Gauthier—Student Development Officer, Concrete Canoe, ASCE, Chi Epsilon, SWE
- Timothy Weerakoon—Michigan Tech Student Foundation
- Kerstin Cleveland—Society of Women Engineers, American Society of Engineering Education, Blue Key
- Alexander Culy—Men’s Basketball Team Captain
- Madison Ziems—Panhellenic Council, Delta Zeta Sorority
- David Shull—Memorial Union Board, Undergraduate Student Government
Want to join the Student Philanthropy Council? Email an applicationto firstname.lastname@example.org