- 109 Academic Office Building
Coordinator of Academic Services
- MA in Educational Leadership, North Dakota State University
- BS in Speech Communication , Northern Michigan University
Jodie was born and raised in Baraga, Michigan (just down the road) . Professionally, she has been working in Higher Education since 2000 after graduating with a degree in Speech Communication from Northern Michigan University. Just prior to moving "home" and working at Michigan Technological University in the School of Business and Economics. Jodie lived outside of Chicago and worked at The Illinois Insitute of Art-Schaumburg directing the Residence Life & Housing program. Personally, Jodie enjoys traveling, cooking, golfing, being outdoors no matter what season, and spending time with family and friends, most importantly with her partner Jaren and his son J.J. Growing up not far from here, she loved coming to Tech for hockey games and looks forward to watching the Huskies on the ice again!
- Maintains the Undergraduate Advising Blog
- Undergraduate academic advising
- Student internships/job placement support