- 108 Academic Office Building
Undergraduate Recruiter and Outreach Coordinator
- Masters in Public Administration, Public Management, Northern Michigan University
- BA, English, University of Michigan
Carly was born and raised in Carney, Michigan. She is a recent graduate from Northern Michigan University where she completed her Masters in Public Administration in May of 2011. Prior to joining Michigan Technological University's staff, Carly worked as the Assistant Women's Basketball Coach at Northern Michigan University for two years and also as the Executive Assistant to the CEO of the YMCA of Marquette County. Carly is a former student athlete for the University of Michigan competing in four years of college basketball for the Wolverines. She enjoys any and all athletic activities, especially those that take advantage of the abundance of recreational activities available in and around Houghton. Carly enjoys the small town atmosphere of the Upper Peninsula and spending time with her family and friends. She is excited to build relationships with prospective students and help them experience the many benefits that await them in The School of Business and Economics at Michigan Tech.
- Attends college fairs to educate prospective students and parents about the benefits of the School of Business and Economics at Michigan Tech.
- Builds relationships with high school and community college professionals to help them understand the advantages of Michigan Tech's School of Business and Economics.
- Gives presentations to high school and community college student classrooms about the School of Business and Economics.
- Helps guide students through the college selection and admissions process.
- Liason between School of Business and Economics students and school administration.