Assistant Professor of Accounting, School of Business and Economics
Richard and Joyce Ten Haken Faculty Fellow in Accounting
- Ph.D. in Accounting, Louisiana State University
- M.S. in Chemistry, North Carolina State University
- B.S. in Biotechnology, Beijing Normal University
Peng grew up in Beijing, China. She came to the U.S. and earned a M.S. in chemistry at North Carolina State University and Ph.D. in accounting at Louisiana State University. Her research interests include earnings quality, tax avoidance, and self-selection. In her spare time, Dr. Guo enjoys cooking, gardening, walking, and interior design.
- Financial Accounting
- Tax Avoidance
- Earnings Quality
- Abnormal Audit Fees and Audit Quality: The Importance of Considering Managerial Incentives in Tests of Earnings Management. 2014 (with J.D. Eshleman). Auditing: A Journal of Practice & Theory 33 (1): 117-138.
- Do Big 4 Auditors Provide Higher Audit Quality After Controlling for the Endogenous Choice of Auditor? 2014 (with J.D. Eshleman). Auditing: A Journal of Practice & Theory 33 (4): 197-219.
- The Market’s Use of Supplier Information to Value Customers. 2014 (with J.D. Eshleman). Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting 43 (2): 405-422.