Associate Professor of Organizational Behavior, School of Business and Economics
Founding Director, Michigan Tech Center for Social Innovation (CenSI)
Director, Pavlis Institute India Project Center
- PhD in Organizational Behavior, Case Western Reserve University
- MBA in Human Resources, Pondicherry University
- BA in English Literature, University of Madras
- Managing Change
- Social Innovation
- Organizational Behavior
- Managing Change
- Business & Society
- Qualitative methods
- Poonamallee, L. C., Goltz, S. M. (2014). "Beyond Social Exchange Theory : An Integrative Look at Transcendent Mental Models for Engagement" in Integral Theory (vol. 10, 1 #, pp. 63-90).
- Orozco, D., Poonamallee, L. C. (2013). "The Role of Ethics in the Commercialization of Traditional Knowledge" , Springer. Read More
- Joy, S., Poonamallee, L. C. "Cross-cultural teaching in globalised management classrooms: Time to move from functionalist to post-colonial approaches?" in Academy of Management Journal of Learning and Education, Academy of Management. Read More
- Poonamallee, L. C. (2012). "Corporate Citizenship: Panacea or Problem? - The Complicated Case of Hindustan Unilever" in The Journal of Corporate Citizenship , Greenleaf Publishing. 44: 2-28
- Poonamallee, L. C. (2011). "Transforming Realities: Reclamation of the Sacred as a source of Generative Capacities â a new theory of organizational change," Journal of Management Inquiry (vol. 20, # 3, pp. 242-262) . CA: Sage.
- (2011). Chris Huxham and Pam Hearne (Ed.), "Leader, Participant, Beneficiary or Partner? Examination of Leadership Dynamics in a Collaborative Inter-organizational Initiative," MOPAN - 2011 . Glasgow, Scotland: Multiple Organizational Partnerships and Networks.
- Poonamallee, L. C. (2010). Steven Wallis, "Advaita (non-dualism) as metatheory: a constellation of ontology, epistemology and praxis" (vol. 6, 3 #, pp. 190-200) , Integral Review - A Transdisciplinary abnd Transcultural Journal For New Thought, Research, and Praxis. Accepted: April 2010.
- Poonamallee, L. C. (2009). Chris Huxham, Ernie Stringer & Bob Dick (Ed.), "Building Grounded Theory in Action Research through the Interplay of Subjective Ontology and Objective Epistemology Theory and Action Research: An illustration," (1st ed., vol. 7). CA: Action Research.
- Poonamallee, L. C. (2007). Sustainability and Solidarity in a Globalized World: The Case of a Local Network Economy in Rural India, (3rd ed., vol. 7, pp. 419-439). Ephemera - theory & politics in organizations.
- Poonamallee, L. C. (2007). From the dialectic to the dialogic: A new epistemological framework for studying organizational change Academy of Management Meeting.
- Poonamallee, L. C., Howard, A. Learning about organizing for intersectoral collaborative arrangements in managing disasters Boston, MA: MOPAN - 15th Annual Conference on Multi-Organizational Partnerships, Alliances and Network.
- Poonamallee, L. C., Howard, A. David Paton, Emmanuel Raufflet (Ed.), The Dark Side of Water: Struggle for Access & Control - A Case Sheffield: Greenleaf Publishing.