Get Involved with APMP
Ready to hit the trading room floor to buy, sell, and trade? Michigan Tech’s Applied Portfolio Management Program (APMP) is for you.
As a member of the APMP team, you will:
- Begin working on day one to create a new investment management firm.
- Access live-streaming financial market reports, price data, and more.
- Use real Bloomberg Terminals in Michigan Tech’s sophisticated LGSI Trading Lab.
- Compete in the RISE International Investment Challenge—Michigan Tech students have won three times in the past nine years, and even had the opportunity to open the New York Stock Exchange!
- Gain support and information from alumni and Advisory Board members in high-visibility business positions.
Each year, 12 students are selected to lead the APMP for one academic year. Students are chosen based on rigorous interviews and demonstrated aptitude and leadership skills in the area of finance and financial economic theory. View the application, the current team and APMP alumni.