The three-semester, 36-credit Tech MBA program focuses on three areas: technology and decision-making, leadership and management skills, and innovation and strategy. Additional education in corporate social responsibility, ethics, and legal issues will be integrated throughout the curriculum.
Download the MBA Course Schedule.
- Operations Management—BA5610
- Strategic IS Management—BA5200
- Managing Technology and Innovation—BA5740
- Managerial Economics—EC5300
- Financial Reporting and Control—BA5300
- Managing Behavior in Organizations—BA5700
- Marketing, Technology and Globalization—BA5800
- Launching Entrepreneurial Ventures—BA5720
- Financial Risk Management and Decision Making—BA5400
- Managing Change—BA5770
- Managing in the Global Environment—BA5780
- Business and Corporate Strategy—BA5710
Additional Information About Program Course Work
- The Tech MBA program is structured to be completed in three consecutive semesters (fall, spring, summer or spring, summer, fall) with four required courses per semester (12 credits). Due to course offerings and prerequisites, students who deviate from this one-year schedule will need additional time to complete the program requirements.
- Students who wish to take the MBA courses under senior rule must first be admitted to the program.
Tech MBA Orientation
Our Tech MBA orientation is an essential preparatory experience to have before beginning your program. You’ll participate in workshops on presentation skills, case studies, and research; have meetings with MBA faculty and career advisors.
Graduate School Orientation
Graduate school orientation will introduce students to expectations for graduate students and the basics of responsible conduct for research. Students who are unable to attend this session may complete an online training and view our online resources to receive the required training.