The following components comprise your application package. Each component should be sent to the Graduate School.
- Complete and submit your application. The Statement of Purpose in the application should speak to how the Tech MBA will help you advance your personal and professional goals.
- Submit transcripts from all of your post-secondary educational institutions.
- For course prerequisite information, contact Jodie Filpus, MBA Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org (or 906-487-3055).
- Submit your official GMAT or GRE scores. (GRE scores will be converted into GMAT scores when making admissions decisions). Recommended total score in the 50th percentile or higher.
- Submit your résumé and two letters of reference.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must supply the Graduate School results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). TOEFL is required regardless of location of undergraduate study.
Completed applications are considered as they are received.
The Tech MBA program will accept a maximum of six graduate credits that are taken prior to the semester that you are formally admitted and enroll in the program. If the courses meet the criteria, the credits must be approved by the Director of Graduate Business Programs and be completed within the past five years.