The following components comprise your application package. Each component should be sent to the Graduate School.
- Complete and submit your application. The Statement of Purpose in the application should speak to how the Tech MBA will help you advance your personal and professional goals.
- Submit transcripts from all of your post-secondary educational institutions.
- For course prerequisite information, contact Jodie Filpus, MBA Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org (or 906-487-3055).
- Submit your official GMAT or GRE scores. (GRE scores will be converted into GMAT scores when making admissions decisions). Recommended total score in the 50th percentile or higher.
- Submit your résumé and two letters of reference.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must supply the Graduate School results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). TOEFL is required regardless of location of undergraduate study.
Tech MBA Online
Completed applications are considered as they are received. An application preference deadline is July 1, 2014 to begin your MBA in Fall 2014.
You may be eligible for financial assistance; see the financial assistance for the Tech MBA Online page and Michigan Tech's Financial Aid website for more information.
Completed applications are considered as they are received.
The Tech MBA® on-campus program will accept a maximum of six graduate credits that are taken prior to the semester that you are formally admitted and enroll in the program. If the courses meet the criteria, the credits must be approved by the Director of Graduate Business Programs and be completed within the past five years.