Forgot your Banner Password?
- Go to: https://www.banweb.mtu.edu/pls/owa/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin?ret_code=9
- Sign in with your userid and ISO password
- Enter your new password twice and click "Change Password" button.
New Password Guidelines
- Minimum length of 7 characters. Maximum length of 30 characters.
- Must contain at least one letter and one digit.
- The only special character that is allowed is the underscore or "_".
- The new password cannot be the same as any of the previous 4 old passwords.
- Passwords are case sensitive. E.g. Uppercase "A" is not the same as lowercase "a".
Changing your Password in Banner
If you know your password but want to change it, you can do it while in Banner.
- Sign on to Banner
- Type GUAPSWD in the Go To... field OR click on the "Change Banner Password" link on the right side of the General Menu screen.
- Enter Current Password and press Tab
- Enter NEW Password and press Tab
- Verify NEW Password
- Click the "Apply Password Change" icon