- PhD Michigan Technological University, (2015) Atmospheric Sciences
Research and duties after graduation: I'm joining the North Atlantic Aerosols and Marine Ecosystems study to study the impacts of phytoplankton bloom and subsequent aerosol production on cloud microphysics. Did you know that annual net photosynthetic carbon fixation by phytoplankton, is equivalent to that of all terrestrial plants?
- Laboratory Measurements of Contact Nucleation by Mineral Dust, Bacteria, and Soluble Salts
- Advisor: Will H. Cantrell
Position after Graduation
- Title: Postdoctoral Researcher
- Group: North Atlantic Aerosols and Marine Ecosystems Lab
- Institution: Texas A&M University