Marketing is technology and idea-driven—from digital advertising to brand management to event promotion. It’s the branch of business for creative professionals who love communication, advertising, research, and innovation. You’ll select courses in entrepreneurship, global marketing, technical communications, technology and innovation, econometrics—and more—preparing you for graduate school or a career.
Customize your degree with:
Minors available in
- Global Business
You can also earn a master’s in one additional year through the Accelerated Master’s program.
Take courses like:
- Consumer Behavior
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Marketing Research
- Business to Business Marketing
- Global Marketing
Get hands-on experience like:
- Pitching your business or technology idea and competing for start-up funding during the New Venture Competition
- Gaining real-world experience by working with students across campus for the Business Development Experience where you’ll develop and present a business plan for a Senior Design or Enterprise project
- Visiting Silicon Valley over spring break. You’ll travel to the heart of the tech business world and tour companies like Google and Cisco as well as meet with successful entrepreneurs.
- Putting your marketing skills to work by joining the student chapter of the American Marketing Association. You’ll also get hands-on experience in our new Market Research Center.
Get a job like:
- Public Relations
- Market Researcher
- Brand Manager
- Event Planner
Work for companies like:
- Dow Chemical
- Ford Motor Company