Management professionals are responsible for strategic planning and decision-making, increasing shareholder value, maximizing the strengths of employees and teams, and leading companies and organizations to success. You’ll develop strong analytical decision-making skills. Specialize your studies in entrepreneurship or supply chain and operations management.
Customize your degree with:
Concentrations available in
- Supply Chain and Operations Management
Minors available in
- Global Business
You can also earn a master’s in one additional year through the Accelerated Master’s program.
Take courses like:
- Organizational Behavior
- Team Dynamics and Decision Making
- Procurement and Supply Management
- Global Operations Strategy
- Entrepreneurial Management
Get hands-on experience like:
- Competing in THE Project’s 2015 competition, where 15 teams from across Michigan were asked to prepare a variety of deliverables to reduce the cost of higher education in Michigan
- Gaining real-world experience by working with students across campus for the Business Development Experience where you’ll develop and present a business plan for a Senior Design or Enterprise project
- Getting involved with student organizations that match your interests, such as Beta Gamma Sigma, the national honor society for business and management students, or DECA, a competition-driven student business club.
- Working alongside faculty to develop management skills through a wide range of courses in areas like entrepreneurship, consumer behavior, team dynamics and decision making, scientific and technical communication, and international management.
- Visiting Silicon Valley over spring break. You’ll travel to the heart of the tech business world and tour companies like Google and Cisco as well as meet with successful entrepreneurs.
Get a job like:
- Account Manager
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Public Relations Analyst
- Supply Chain Analyst
Work for companies like:
- Ford Motor Company
- Quicken Loans
- Department of Defense
- Liberty Mutual Group