Management professionals are responsible for strategic planning and decision-making, increasing shareholder value, maximizing the strengths of employees and teams, and leading companies and organizations to success. You’ll develop strong analytical decision-making skills. Specialize your studies in entrepreneurship or supply chain and operations management.Customize your degree with:
Concentrations available in
- Supply Chain and Operations Management
- Global Business
- Organizational Behavior
- Team Dynamics and Decision Making
- Procurement and Supply Management
- Global Operations Strategy
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Competing in THE Project’s 2015 competition, where 15 teams from across Michigan were asked to prepare a variety of deliverables to reduce the cost of higher education in Michigan
- Gaining real-world experience by working with students across campus for the Business Development Experience where you’ll develop and present a business plan for a Senior Design or Enterprise project
- Getting involved with student organizations that match your interests, such as Beta Gamma Sigma, the national honor society for business and management students, or DECA, a competition-driven student business club.
- Working alongside faculty to develop management skills through a wide range of courses in areas like entrepreneurship, consumer behavior, team dynamics and decision making, scientific and technical communication, and international management.
- Visiting Silicon Valley over spring break. You’ll travel to the heart of the tech business world and tour companies like Google and Cisco as well as meet with successful entrepreneurs.
- Account Manager
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Public Relations Analyst
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Ford Motor Company
- Quicken Loans
- Department of Defense
- Liberty Mutual Group