Turn innovative ideas into a reality with an engineering degree customized to fit your interests. You’ll take courses fundamental to all engineering disciplines then customize up to 40 percent of your degree path to reflect your own interests. Or, select a defined pathway in geospatial engineering, industrial and service systems engineering, or mining engineering.
Customize your degree with:
Focus areas available in
- Geospatial engineering
- Industrial and service systems engineering
- Mining engineering
- Design your own!
You can also earn a master’s in one additional year through the Accelerated Master’s program.
Take courses like:
- Human Interactions in Service Systems
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Route and Construction Surveying
- Materials Handling
- Drilling and Blasting
Get hands-on experience like:
- Developing ways to make manufacturing processes function smoothly and efficiently
- Working with your advisor to create a specialized degree program that meets your career goals--everything from using nanoparticles to treat cancer to designing roller coasters
- Learning from world-class faculty in small classes, allowing you to know your professor on a first-name basis
- Completing a capstone project through Senior Design or Enterprise
Get a job like:
- Project Manager
Work for companies like: