The most diversified industry in the country—accounting for over seven million employees and approximately ten percent of the gross national product—is waiting for you. As a construction management major, you’ll gain the skills and knowledge to get the job done by managing all phases of project planning, design, and construction. And our graduates enjoy a nearly 100 percent placement rate—a pretty crazy track record!
Choose your Focus
As a construction management major you can focus on areas such as:
- Commercial construction
- Heavy civil construction
- Industrial construction
- Residential construction
What You Need to Know About This Program
- Learn on top industry-approved software, such as Revit 3-D Architectural Design.
- Work on state-of-the-art sustainable construction projects.
- Our students fill a critical need in business and industry for supervisors and managers who have a combination of technical and managerial backgrounds.
- You’ll graduate ready to be a leader in the construction industry, with the skills to manage all phases of a project—from inception to completion, time control to cost and quality.
- Michigan Tech's construction management program is accredited by the American Council of Construction Education (ACCE), 1717 North Loop 1604 East, Suite 320 San Antonio, Texas 78232-1570.
And as a construction management major, you can join the Efficiency Through Engineering and Construction (ETEC) Enterprise, a student-run business team dedicated to providing efficient design, quality construction, appropriate costs, environmental safety, and value for their customers.