Have you ever seen a 500-foot banana split? Or a concrete canoe that actually floats? Have you ever eaten dinner with the University President? You’ll do these things (and more) while you learn all about life at Michigan Tech during Orientation, beginning Sunday, August 21.
Along with other students in your major and an Orientation Team Leader (OTL), you will…
- Learn about many of the services and opportunities here on campus
- Meet with your department and get all of the important information regarding your major
- Participate in our summer reading program and meet the author
- Settle into your new living space
- Go on exciting trips to explore local hangouts and attractions
Best of all, this week is a great time to meet and spend time with other new students. Get all of the details for first-year and transfer students as well as parents and families on the Orientation site.