Congratulations on your acceptance to Michigan Technological University! We can’t wait for you to join our Husky family.
Other Helpful Links
- Laptop Requirement for Engineering and Engineering Management Majors
- Financial Aid
- Student and Residential Life
- Facebook groups
- Michigan Tech's Incoming Class of 2019 (admitted students only)
- Families of Michigan Tech's Incoming Class of 2019 (families of admitted students only)
- Michigan Tech Parents (unofficial group run by parents of current and prospective students)
- Waino Wahtera Center for Student Success
- Center for Diversity and Inclusion
- Campus Bookstore
- ALEKS Math Placement Assessment
An official final transcript is required within 30 days of your high school graduation. Your final transcript will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee to verify continued academic success during the period after that covered by the transcript used at the time of your acceptance to Michigan Tech. If you experienced a departure from your previous academic performance, you will be contacted and asked to provide a detailed explanation. A significant decline in academic performance during your senior year may affect your enrollment status and, at the University’s discretion, result in a revocation of your admission and any financial assistance awarded.
To be considered official, a transcript must be sent directly to Michigan Tech by the institution issuing the transcript, or from a transcript service such as Parchment. Transcripts stamped “issued to student” or those hand delivered, even if in a sealed envelope, are not acceptable.